LESVOS MISSION TRIP
June 13-22, 2020
We will be working with Sue Hoxie, missionary to Germany and an organization she is connected within Frankfurt called All4aid.
WORK WE WILL BE DOING
· Focusing on work with refugee families that live in the Moriah Refugee Camp
· Working with All4aid a non-profit that Sue is connected within Frankfurt and who have taken over the Gateways2life center near the refugee camp
· Running a camp for kids in the refugee camp during their school break
· Supporting the families of the kids at the All4aid center
· Camp we run will offer music, art, and sports
Adults 18 and older. Children 14-17 accompanied by a parent.
· Dates: Saturday, June 13 – Monday, June 22
· Approximate cost: $2,450*
$1,000 due by May 1
Balance (Appr. $950) due by June 1
*final cost determined once flights are finalized
· Registration deadline: March 22
· Team preparation and planning meetings between March 23 and June 13.
· Accommodations at a hotel near the site.
· Your passport needs to be current. If the expiration date is 6 months or less from the trip date it will need to be renewed.
· No required vaccinations.
FOR MORE INFORMATION